Monday, November 19, 2007
Better late than never
It may be late to start a serious discussion forum on Nagpur, the second capital of Maharashtra, and an emerging logistics and cargo hub. But, then, its always better to be late than never. I was born and brought up in Nagpur. And now, I am in a position, to create a buzz about the city. I hope to dedicate at least an hour a day to research on the city and bring uptodate news about it. Since I am in the media industry, I get in touch with lots of influential people, from India and abroad, who may have impressions about Nagpur. About Nagpur is an ideal business location, and also as one of the best cities to live it. It still retains the character of a small town, but has grown enough over the years to be home to any global cosmopolitan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment